Welcome to NetID!
Your UNM NetID and Password are your keys to access many of UNM's online services, including myUNM and LoboMail, as well as on-campus computer systems. All UNM Students, Faculty and Staff (as well as some affiliates) are eligible for UNM NetID.
UNM Health System and UNM HSC faculty, staff and students will continue to manage their HSC NetID through the HSC.ID system.
Please see the navigation links above for assistance in setting up a new UNM NetID, Changing your NetID password, or updating your contact information. If you need additional assistance that is not addressed by this site, please see the NetID Help link above for additional resources.
Your UNM NetID will allow you to access any of these online services, as well as others not listed here:
- Personal Web Pages
- UNM eLibrary
- UNM Parking and Transportation Services
- UNM Learn (Academic Services)
Here are some FastInfo articles to get you started with UNM NetID:
- What is a UNM NetID and how is it used? (3058)
- What's the difference between a UNM NetID and a UNM ID number? (2311)
- I just created a new UNM NetID. When can I start using it? (3423)
- Can I change my UNM NetID? (6462)
- How can I request my old NetID back? (6158)
- What is a valid UNM NetID password? (3559)
- Why do I have to change my NetID password? (3558)